Pumpkin seeds are a great source of nutritional oils, good for the health of heart and bones. Excellent sources of potassium magnesium and calcium, polyunsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants. Triple AAA is classified as the best category of pumpkin seeds
Benefits of Pumpkin Seeds
- Weight loss and digestion: Pumpkin seeds are very dense and heavy foods that help you keep satiated for a longer period
- Skin and hair benefits: Pumpkin seeds have vitamin a and zinc which helps to reduce the redness and prevent premature skin aging
- High magnesium: Very good for health because it has high magnesium
- Improve heart and bone health: Nutrients (high fibre) in pumpkin seeds helps to keep your heart healthy by reducing blood pressure and increasing good cholesterol
- Improve sleep: Pumpkin seeds are a good source of tryptophan, zinc and magnesium — all of which help promote good sleep.
How to Use
Toss a handful of Pumpkin Seeds in your porridge, can be used in curries or in smoothies. Toasted pumpkin seeds are a good quality snack.