Communication when You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise. Platform for Transaction and Communication The Website is a platform that Users utilize for their transactions. To buy products or to register as a seller. Gourmetdelight is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users which is not a part of the general transaction on the site.
Henceforward: 1. Gourmetdelight does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, salability) of the products proposed to be sold or offered to be sold on the Website. Gourmetdelight does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Gourmetdelight accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties. 6. At no time shall Gourmetdelight hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Gourmetdelight have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such tranactions. Gourmetdelight is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
You release and indemnify Gourmetdelight and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Gourmetdelight cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading methods when using the Website. Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence. Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Gourmetdelight does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Gourmetdelight reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Gourmetdelight may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Gourmetdelight reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be.
Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Indian Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to Gourmetdelight. Use of the Website You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which: (a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to; (b) is grossly harmful, defamatory harassing, blasphemous, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; (c) is misleading in any way; (d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; (e) Harasses or advocates harassment of another person; (f) Involves the transmission of "junk mail" or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"; (g) Promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous; (h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity]; (j) Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page); (k) Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone; (l) Provides information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy. (m) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult). (n) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; (o) Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and schemes.
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Gourmetdelight, Gourmetdelight.in, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Gourmetdelight or sellers on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Gourmetdelight's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Gourmetdelight's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Gourmetdelight.
6. You shall not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules thereunder as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable Domestic laws, rules and regulations (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Octroi, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We does not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. All the Products sold on Website are governed by different state laws and if We are unable to deliver such Products due to implications of different state laws, Gourmetdelight will return or will give credit for the amount (if any) received from the sale of such Product that could not be delivered to You. You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing an order on the Website. By registering Your phone number with us, You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery related updates. We will not use your personal information to initiate any promotional phone calls or SMS. Services Payment While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website, we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You due to: Lack of authorization for any transaction/s Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between "Bank/s", or Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or Decline of transaction for any other reason/s All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable in the Republic of India. Website will not facilitate transaction with respect to any other form of currency with respect to the purchases made on Website.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, We may request you to provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt. issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of the payment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done in the interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to Our Users.
POLICIES Profanity Policy Gourmetdelight prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area. This policy extends to text within listings, on Seller pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Sellers to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***). Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review: • Report offensive Display Names • Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal. Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning. Gourmetdelight will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action. Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including: 1. Limits placed on account privileges; 2. Loss of special status; 3. Account suspension. Replacement Policy If Gourmetdelight has suspicion or knowledge, that any of its buyers are involved in any activity that is intended to provide claims or information that is false, misleading or not genuine, then Gourmetdelight may while reserving its rights to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against User may also at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name of such buyer disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Gourmetdelight reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files a invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Gourmetdelight may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that User and any related Users from availing protection through this program. Any person who, knowingly and with intent to injure, defraud or deceive, files a Fraudulent Complaint containing false, incomplete, or misleading information may be guilty of a criminal offence and will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Returns Policy Definition: 'Return' is defined as the action of giving back the item purchased by the Buyer to the Seller on the Gourmetdelight website. Following situations may arise: 1. Item was defective 2. Item was damaged during the Shipping 3. Products was / were missing 4. Wrong item was sent by the Seller. Return could also result in refund of money in most of the cases. Points to be noted We encourage the Buyer to review the product before making the purchase decision. In case Buyer orders a wrong item, Buyer shall not be entitled to any return/refund. Buyer needs to raise the refund request within 2 days from the date of payment realization. Once the Buyer has raised a return request by contacting Us we will explain the return mechanism. For returns the following parameters needs to be ensured by the Buyer: Category Condition of Return Bakery & Confectionery Items cannot be replaced Organic Garden Items should be in their original packaging Rice Cereals & Pasta Items should be in their original packaging Cheeses & Vinegars Cheeses are non-returnable, Vinegars should be in their original packaging Oils & Condiments Items should be in their original packaging Nuts, Pickles & Spices Items should be in their original packaging Coffees & Teas Items should be in their original packaging Super Foods Items should be in their original packaging Regional Superstars Items should be in their original packaging Juices & Preserves Items should be in their original packaging Kitchen & Dining Items should be in their original packaging If the product being returned is not in accordance with the above parameters, then the Buyer shall not be entitled to any refund of money from Gourmetdelight Shipping cost for returning the product shall be borne and incurred by Gourmetdelight Replacement A Buyer can request for replacement whenever he is not happy with the item, reason being damaged in shipping, Defective item, Item(s) missing, wrong item shipped. Please be mindful of the following The Buyer need to raise the replacement request within one working day from the date of delivery of products. Once Buyer has raised a replacement request by contacting Us on the number provided on the Website. Once the replacement request has been raised, the following steps shall be followed: 1. Buyer will be asked for the "Reason for Return". Among others, the following are the leading reasons: • The item while Shipping was damaged • The item is deemed not worthy of consumption. • Item(s) were missing • Wrong item sent 3. In case Gourmetdelight accepts the replacement request, the buyer shall be required to return the product to gourmetdelight and only after return of the product, Gourmetdelight shall be obliged to provide the replacement product to the Buyer. 4. Incase Gourmetdelight rejects the replacement request, the Buyer can choose to raise a dispute by writing to info@Gourmetdelight.in In case the product is out of stock Gourmetdelight will provide the refund to the Buyer and Buyer shall be obligated to accept the refund in lieu of replacement. All the product parameters shall be required to be complied with in cases of replacement. All shipping and other replacement charges shall be borne and incurred by Gourmetdelight.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy Overview What are the various types of 'disputes'? Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes: 1. Wrong item received 2. Item Not as described • Damaged or Seal broken on Product • Description/Specification Wrong • Defective In case Buyer raises a dispute, then Gourmetdelight will try to resolve the dispute. If the dispute is resolved in favour of the Buyer, a refund is provided once the product is returned. Disputes via Chargeback Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise: 1. Item not received CB - Buyer hasn't received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies 2. Unauthorized CB - Buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies. 3. Item not as described - meaning item is not what Buyer expected. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.
Email Abuse Policy Private communication, including email correspondence is not regulated by Gourmetdelight. Gourmetdelight encourages its Users to be professional and courteous when communicating by email. However, Gourmetdelight will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Gourmetdelight policies. Such instances: Explicit Threats - Gourmetdelight does not permit Users to send explicit threats. Spoof email - Gourmetdelight will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any such emails you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab. Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Gourmetdelight's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Gourmetdelight Users. Gourmetdelight Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users. Offers to Sell Outside of Gourmetdelight - Gourmetdelight prohibits email offers to sell listed products outside of the Gourmetdelight Website by use of its name Gourmetdelight. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk. Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including: • Limits on account privileges • Account suspension • Cancellation of listings • Loss of special status Other Businesses Gourmetdelight does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Gourmetdelight assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Gourmetdelight do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Gourmetdelight does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.